1. What is The Economic Times Women’s Forum?
The Economic Times Women’s Forum is a platform for dialogue, learning, networking and empowering women to write the next chapter of India’s growth story. Featuring keynote conversations, panel discussions, one-on-one interviews, interstitial spotlights and entertainment, it is not a talk shop but a fast-paced multimedia pageant. Click here to read more.
2. Where and when will The Economic Times Women’s Forum be held?
The Economic Times Women’s Forum will be held in Mumbai on Friday, 16 March 2018.
3. Who is eligible to attend the Forum?
Anybody above 18 years of age as on 16 March 2018 can attend. However, admission is strictly basis invitation.
4. How can I request for an invite to attend the Forum?
You can express your interest for an invite by clicking here.
5. When and how will I know if I will receive an invite?
All requests for attendance will be screened by our editorial team. Once approved, we will contact you on your mobile phone and email. To be safe, please add email@example.com to your address book. Only those shortlisted for audience participation will be informed. It should be assumed that you would not be invited if you do not hear from us by Friday, 09 March 2018. For more information please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
6. Will I be provided assistance with travel and accommodation?
Travel and accommodation will be your responsibility. The Economic Times will not provide any assistance on this. For more information please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
7. Can I transfer the invite to someone in case I am not able to attend?
No, the invites are non-transferable.
8. Will I be able to bring one more person to the forum if I am invited?
No. An invite will admit only one person.
9. I (my organisation) would like to partner with The Economic Times Women’s Forum. Who should I write to?
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Partnership’ in the subject line. Alternatively, click here.